Miss Agriculture USA - Code of Conduct
We strive to run the Miss Agriculture USA program by following the Golden Rule. We treat others the way we wish to be treated. We strive to do our best and continue to make our best better. Our staff and volunteers are committed to the Miss Agriculture USA program, queens, and their families. With this in mind, we ask you to be a positive representative for our Miss Agriculture USA program.
As a Miss Agriculture USA queen you will agree to the following:
• Miss Agriculture USA queens will, at all times, be courteous, polite, respectful, and act in a professional manner to EVERYONE and will maintain a professional appearance and conversation while representing the Miss Agriculture USA program.
• Miss Agriculture USA queens will strive for positive interactions with each other and shall not make comments, whether written or verbal, in a manner that would be considered slander or libel to other Miss Agriculture USA queens or ANY person or persons in attendance at any event or appearance.
• Miss Agriculture USA queens will display exceptional sportsmanship and behavior.
• Miss Agriculture USA queens, when wearing her crown or sash, will not allow photos to be taken of her, individually or in a group, which would be deemed inappropriate or demeaning to the crown, title, or Miss Agriculture USA program.
• Miss Agriculture USA queens may not smoke while wearing their sash or crown. This includes legal or illegal substances. Miss Agriculture USA queens will not actively promote the cannabis and hemp industry.
Any violations of the code of conduct can/may result in disciplinary action and revocation of the title, crown, and sash. There will be no refund of registration fees if you give your title up or it is revoked. Always strive to be positive enthusiastic AGvocates for Agriculture.